Flex Power 50W, 100W, 120W
- Manufactured from High Efficiency Monocrystalline cells by SolarWorld GmbH, Germany.
- 25 Year Power Output Warranty***
Lightweight and Portable
- A quality product, designed to be portable and withstand outdoor environments.
- Charge mobile devices and batteries on the go.
- Off-grid charging of batteries for Caravans & RV, Camping and Hiking Equipment, Electric Outboard Trolling Motor, and Residential use.
Portable Folding Solar Panel with Integrated Charge Controller
- Integrated Charge Controller, concealed inside the panel.
- USB and Battery Charger outputs.
- Charge Phones and Devices from USB socket, 5V, 1.2 Amp.
- Charge 12V or 24V Battery. 2m Battery cable, fused and alligator clamps.
- Excellent low light capabilities.
- High conversion efficiency.
|Peak Power (Pmax):||50W||100W||120W|
|USB Charger Socket (max):||5V, 1.2A|
|Battery voltage (V) *:||12V / 24V (Auto Detect)|
|Discharge Current Rated(Amp):||10A|
|Output power Tolerance:||±3%|
|Power Temperature Coefficient **:||-0.39%/°C|
|Operating Temperature(°C):||-35 to +55|
|Panel Output, Voc (V)/ Imp(A):||21.3V / 2.8A||21.3V / 5.62A||21.3V / 6.67A|
|* Compatible with Sealed, Gel, and Flooded Batteries. Battery connection required to operate controller. Battery not included.
** Based on standard testing conditions.
|Cells:||Monocrystalline silicon solar cell manufactured by SolarWorld GmbH|
|Controller||Integrated Charge Controller concealed in zipped pouch.|
|Included Cable:||2m battery cable with integrated fuse and alligator clips|
|Folded Case dimension (cm), L x W x D||36 x 30 x 5 cm||36 x 30 x 7.5 cm||54 x 54 x 5 cm|
|Unfolded Panel dimension (cm), L X W||118 x 36 cm||118 x 72 cm||180 x 54 cm|
|Weight (kg)||2.4 kg||3.9 kg||5.2 kg|
|Note:||Specification subject to change, manufacturing tolerance and product improvement. Can withstand some drizzle, protect from substantial rain.|
Linear Power Warranty***
- 25 Year, 80% power output warranty
- 1 Year limited product warranty
Precaution: Solar panels produce electricity and can lead to electrical shock and injury. All electrical connections should be carried out by a competent adult.