Manufactured from High Efficiency Monocrystalline cells by SolarWorld GmbH, Germany.
Premium Mono Panels
- High conversion efficiency up to 19.58 %.
- Long lifespan capable of withstanding salt, mist, ammonia and blowing sand, typical of marine, farm and desert environments.
- Excellent low light capabilities.
- Junction box rated to IP67 for weather endurance.
- Uniform ergonomic appearance of monocrystalline cells, in a matching aluminium frame.
- 3.2mm high transmission, low iron, tempered glass.
- Suitable for all grid-tie and off-grid solar installations.
- Residential and off-site, street solar lighting applications.
- Off-grid applications for Caravans roofs, Yachts and Residential use.
|Peak power (Pmax):||10W||20W||50W||100W|
|Voltage at Pmax (Vmp) (V):||17.8||17.8||17.8||17.8|
|Current at Pmax (Imp) (A):||0.56||1.12||2.81||5.62|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc) (V):||21.3||21.3||21.3||21.3|
|Short circuit current (Isc) (A):||0.61||1.21||3.03||6.07|
|The maximum system voltage:||600V DC (IEC)||600V DC (IEC)||600V DC (IEC)||1000V DC (IEC)|
|Output power Tolerance:||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Power Temperature Coefficient:||-0.39%/°C||-0.39%/°C||-0.39%/°C||-0.39%/°C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient:||-0.29%/°C||-0.29%/°C||-0.29%/°C||-0.29%/°C|
|Current Temperature Coefficient:||+0.05%/°C||+0.05%/°C||+0.05%/°C||+0.05%/°C|
|Operating Temperature(°C):||-40 to +85||-40 to +85||-40 to +85||-40 to +85|
|Tested under standard testing conditions (STC): 1000W/m², 1.5 Air Mass|
|Cells:||Monocrystalline silicon solar cell manufactured by SolarWorld GmbH|
|Junction Box:||Back of Panel||Back of Panel||Back of Panel||Back of Panel|
|Included Cable:||No cables||No cables||0.9m cable and MC4 connectors||0.9m cable and MC4 connectors|
|Bypass Diode:||None||None||In junction box||In junction box|
|Certification:||CE, RoHS, ISO|
|Note:||Specification subject to change, manufacturing tolerance and product improvement|
Linear Power Warranty*
- 5 Year, 95% power output warranty
- 10 Year, 90% power output warranty
- 25 Year, 80% power output warranty
- 1 Year limited product warranty
Precaution: Solar panels produce electricity and can lead to electrical shock and injury. All electrical installation should be carried out by a competent person to comply with UK building regulations.