This hydrofoil is proven to improve planing characteristics by raising the stern faster, improving stability and handling.
Boat has a smoother ride (reduced porpoising) and less fuel consumption.
Unique ‘shark fin’ streamlined design to improve dynamic water flow and reduce drag. Results in boat planing quicker.
Tenite™ polypropylene flexes independently, which allows it to absorb shock at high speed.
- Large size: Suitable for outboard engines from 25HP to 225HP.
- Fits on cavitation plate of all new model outboards and stern drive motors.
- Mounting screws included.
- Each Fin Size: 260mm x 216mm (approx)
- Material: Injection-molded Tenite™ polypropylene. Provides toughness and strength to the fins.