£84.94 (*£70.78 ex. VAT) for 2 item(s)
Outboard Engine Accessories
Kayak Universal Outboard Motor Support Bracket
- Aluminium outboard bracket for kayak or canoes.
- Adjusts to fit most kayak and canoe widths.
- Fit flat or curved decks.
Please register for a trade account to view pricing
Order by 12pm, for Same Day Dispatch
£99.99 (*£60.83 ex. VAT)
*We are a UK based company For customers outside the UK, VAT is removed at checkout. However, Import VAT and Customs Duty may apply in your country.
Aluminium support bracket to fit a trolling motor onto a kayak or canoe.
- Adjustable legs to fit most kayak and canoe widths.
- Fixing leg joints rotate in both axis – aft/fore and port/starboard directions – to fit on flat or curved decks.
- Black clamp board can be fitted on top or bottom of rail, depending on water height.
- Legs can be secured to deck with screws or alternatively legs can be inserted into existing fishing rod holders.
Construction and Dimensions:
- Made of brushed aluminium frame, nylon and polycarbonate parts to a high finish standard. Weight: less than 2kg.
- Fixing legs slide upto 80cm (max). Max length of sliding rail bar is 110cm (max).
- Height of fixing legs: 24cm. Black clamp board size: 8cm x 19cm.
Warning: A safety cable is recommended to secure your outboard engine.
All sizes are approximate and subject to change on product improvement.