Dinghy Launching Wheels.
A set of 2 compact maintenance free Dinghy wheels suitable for fitting onto wooden, fiberglass or aluminium transom. Very convenient when transferring boat to launching site, specially with an outboard attached and other equipment in the boat.
Recommended for craft up to 3.6m in length and payload up to 112kg (or 250lb).
Usage: Wheels can easily be re-positioned to upright (for launching), straight, or downward (for towing on land).
Construction: Tough Thermoplastic body with stainless steel spring and pins.
- Set to 2 launching wheels
- Stainless steel fixing bolts.
Max Payload: 112kg (250lb). Not suitable for vehicle towing.
- Size of Fixing Base (to attach on transom) : 110mm (w) x 150mm (h)
- Fixing Base screw hole centres : 82 mm (w) x 132 mm (h)
- Ground Clearance, (from bottom of fixing base): 150 mm
- Wheel Size: 8.5 cm (wide), 13 cm (diameter).
- Wheels weigh approx 2kg.
Wheels also available with removable bracket kit. Sold as separate product. See SKU: MD1027/R