Compact Dinghy Launching Wheels fitted on Detachable Bracket in Grey.
The Sliding Brackets allow wheels to be placed on or taken off the boat easily, perfect for storing and transporting the wheels.
Set of 2 compact maintenance free Dinghy Launching Wheels suitable for fitting onto wooden, fiberglass or aluminium transom. Very convenient when transferring boat to launching site, specially with an outboard attached and other equipment in the boat.
Recommended for craft up to 3.6m in length and payload up to 112kg (or 250lb).
Usage: Wheels can easily be re-positioned to upright (for launching), straight, or downward (for towing on land), and removed fully for storage or to be put on other boats.
Construction: Tough Thermoplastic body with stainless steel spring and pins.
- Set to 2 launching wheels
- Wheel removal kit (Slide on/off brackets)
- Stainless steel fixing bolts
Max Payload: 112kg (250lb). Not suitable for vehicle towing.
- Size of Fixing Base (on Removal Kit): 150mm (w) x 200mm (h)
- Fixing Base screw hole centres: 123mm (w) x 173mm (h)
- Size of Fixing Base (on Wheels): 110mm (w) x 150mm (h)
- Fixing Base screw hole centres: 82mm (w) x 132mm (h)
- Ground Clearance, (from bottom of fixing base): 150mm
- Wheel Size: 8.5 cm (wide), 13cm (diameter).
- Wheels weigh approx 2kg.