Standard lifebuoy light, with SOLAS Approval.
Auto switch operates light when in upright position in water. Light operates for over 2 hours once activated.
Install in inverted position.
- Operational Temperature: (Dry): -30degree C to +65degree C (Wet): -1degree C to +30degree C
- Colour of Light: Flashing White
- Luminous Intensity: over 2 cd
- Comes with fixing bracket and Economically priced.
- Approved to SOLAS MSC 48(66), MSC 81(70), MSC 200(80), MSC 226(82), MSC 323(89)
- Requires 4D batteries (not included). Alkaline batteries recommended.
- Note: Lifebuoy and Lifebuoy bracket not included. For illustration only.