Flex Power Portable Solar Panels 50W, 100W, 120W
- A quality product, designed to be portable and withstand outdoor environments.
- Manufactured from High Efficiency A Grade Mono Cells. 20 Year Power Output Warranty***
- Solar Charger for 12V/24V Battery. 2m Battery cable with fuse and alligator clamps.
- Compatible with 12V/24V GEL, Lead Acid and Lithium Batteries.
- Folding solar panels, suitable for off-grid charging of 12V/24V batteries for Caravans & RV, Camping and Hiking Equipment, Electric Outboard Trolling Motor, and Residential use.
- Excellent low light capabilities. High conversion efficiency.
Lightweight and Portable, Integrated DC Charge Controller
- Integrated Charge Controller, concealed inside the panel.
- 12V/24V and 5V USB DC Output:
- Charge 12V or 24V Battery. 2m Battery cable, fused and alligator clamps.
- Charge Phones and Devices from USB socket, 5V, 1.2 Amp. An external 12V battery is required to operate USB Charger. Battery not included.
|Peak Power (Pmax):||50W||100W||120W|
|USB Charger Socket (max):||5V, 2A. An external 12V battery is required to operate USB Charger.|
|Battery voltage (V) *:||12V / 24V (Auto Detect)|
|Compatible Batteries:||Sealed, Gel, and Lithium Batteries (End user programming required, instructions below)|
|Custom Lithium Battery Voltage Range||9V – 30V|
|Panel Operating Temperature(°C):||-20°C to +55°C|
|Panel Output, Voc (V)/ Imp(A):||18V / 2.7A||18V / 5.5A||18V / 6.67A|
|Cells:||High Efficiency, Grade A Monocrystalline solar cell.|
|Controller||Integrated Charge Controller concealed in zipped pouch.|
|Included Cable:||2m battery cable with integrated fuse and alligator clips|
|Folded Case dimension (cm), L x W x D||36 x 30 x 5 cm||36 x 30 x 7.5 cm||54 x 54 x 5 cm|
|Weight (kg)||2.45 kg||4.2 kg||5.3 kg|
How to Configure (Program) Solar Controller for Lithium Batteries
- The default charging voltage of the controller is factory set for Sealed Lead Acid Batteries.
- Lithium Batteris come in various chemistries and voltage. Consult the Lithium Battery manufacturer and set correct voltages in the controller to ensure safe and efficient charging of the battery.
- Detailed instructions are in the box. Follow these steps to set up your Lithium Battery:
- Set custom battery type to b00 (Lithium Battery)
- Set the Maximum charge voltage of the Lithium Battery. This is the ‘Float Charge Voltage’ or HVD (High Voltage Disconnect). Configurable Range: 12.9V – 15V (for 12V system). 25.5V – 30V (for 24V system).
- Set the ‘Under Voltage Protection’ of the Lithium Battery. This is the LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) and prevents load from operating when battery is discharged. Configurable Range: 9V – 12V (for 12V system). 18V – 24.9V (for 24V system)
- Optionally set the ‘Recovery after Undervoltage’ value. This is the voltage above which the load will reconnect after undervoltage protection is triggered. Range 9.3V – 12.3V (for 12V system). This value must be higher than ‘Under Voltage Protection’ value.
Solar Panel Linear Power Warranty***
- 20 Year, 80% power output warranty
- 1 Year limited product warranty
Precaution: Solar panels produce electricity and can lead to electrical shock and injury. All electrical connections should be carried out by a competent adult.
Note: Specification subject to change, manufacturing tolerance and product improvement. Can withstand some drizzle, protect from substantial rain.